Saturday, April 24, 2010

*6 Months*

So Ava is 6 months old now! I cannot believe how fast that went by and it makes me sad that she is older but I also love it bc she is such a GOOD baby! Seriously....an incredibly perfect baby! She just smiles and plays all day! She love Bella to death, she just watches her every move and laughs at everything big sister does! Ava looks just like daddy and is very tall. She is eating baby food now...which makes her even older to me :( I love my girls so much and am feeling very greatful that I have such amazing, beautiful daughters in my life! Here are just some updated pics of the girls!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh yay you have a blog too! Your girls are too cute!

We also have a blog but it's private. Send me an e-mail to rebeccalee87 (at) hotmail (dot) com if you'd like an invite. :)