Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Past Few Months...

So I havent blogged since Christmas! I am such a slacker but Im ready to get back into the game now.... Lets see, since Christmas we celebrated Bellas 3rd birthday! I cant believe my baby girl is 3! She is so big and I love her so much! She has been such a joy in my life and I dont know what I would do without her.
We also celebrated Robs birthday! My man is 26! He hates his birthday and when I make it a big deal...but as long as hes married to me he will celebrate it and have fun! haha So I got a bunch of Robs old friends together that we havent seen for a long time and we all went to Happy Sumo for dinner, then came back to our house to chill and have cake! It was way fun....Love you babe!
We also had Valentines Day! I love Valentines day, but of course this year with two kids, it wasnt going to be a romantic getaway haha...So I made it romantic from home(after kids went to bed of course!) Rob made an incredible dinner for us and we watched a chic flic of my pick haha, then had some cheesecake for dessert which was delicious! Earlier in the day lets just say I bought a little something cute to wear and I will leave the rest of the evening up to you guys! ;-) I also made french toast and smoothies for breakfast in the morning....It was a very fun Vday!

So that was our January and February! I will post more of our March when I get the time! I cant wait for Spring to come so we can be outside more!!!

No comments: