Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday Night Mystery Meal!!

So my new thing for monday nights are making a new recipe for dinner and a new dessert we've never had before. We always do family night every monday night and I thought this would be a new fun tradition to start! Here is my cashew chicken and berry cobbler with vanilla bean icecream.....now keep in mind..nothing came from a box or bag except the ice cream( im not that good)...these are all fresh ingredients made from scratch! I need to learn how to cook better so this is a start....Enjoy! ( it was really really good by the way) :)

2 comments:

The Oler Family said...

you're such a cute little housewife. Neil is lucky if I make dinner at all let alone from scratch

Whitelock Family said...

Those look great, But just so you know you can't blog about food and not post the recipes, or atleast tell us where you got them. lol jk, no but seriously post the recipes.