Sunday, June 21, 2009

Little Ava in my Belly....almost 6 months!!

So here are some pics of my belly almost 6 months along now!
Also on Saturday it was our anniversary and we went to Tucanos for dinner, went and saw The Proposal( which is hilarious!) and then got some molten cakes and went home for dessert:) Rob got me the most beautiful flowers and the sweetest card...it was an amazing night...Love u babe!
Father's Day was Sunday and I made Rob an adorable book of his girls! We just went to church and had dinner and went for a walk...nothing too exciting but just spent time together....he is an amazing dad~

3 comments:

The Oler Family said...

Britt, you are so cute. I love seeing your little belly. I can't believe you are 6 month along already. I feel like a terrible friend, because we've seen eachother once since I had my girls and it only because you stopped by while you were in Orem. I miss you, we need to hang out!

Dan and Heather said...

Brit you are a freakin hottie!! Happy Anniversary!! And oh yeah lets do something!!

Miriam said...

Oh jeeze, are you not the cutest EVER!!? How sweet two little girlies, to love on. Angelica told me about your blog, MAYBE now we can kinda keep in touch! :) Bella is growing up fast, and she is getting more and more beautiful just like her mamma!!! Hope your doing good! Miriam