Monday, February 23, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...AND COOKIES!

For Valentine's Day Bella and I decided to make heart cookies! It was soooo cute, Bell had to put on her apron and hat for the baking! HaHa I think she ate like a tub of frosting throughout the process....I thought she was going to be so sick! The cookies turned out great and Bella felt like a big girl helping me! For Valentine's night, Rob planned a very romantic date for us.....it was incredible! He took me to the spa for us to get a couple's massage and it was so relaxing! Then we went to Park City for dinner at Ghiadotti's ( I think that's how u spell it) which was delicious. Our night was very romantic and we needed it before this baby comes! Happy V-Day!!

2 comments:

The Oler Family said...

Brittany, you are so stinkin cute! I miss you, Its been forever since I've seen you.

Jules said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The last picture of you is so cute!