Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


















For Halloween bella and I made a haunted candy castle, she mostly ate the candy and got icing everywhere...but it was cute! Rob and I carved pumpkins and I made pumpkin seeds....they were so good I ate the entire batch that night....seriously...I was ill. I took Bella to Boo Barnyard and it was so fun! She got to make ghost cookies and play pumpkin bowling and witch ring toss! She also got a pumpkin balloon made from the scary clown lady, and won cute little prizes! It was adorable! As for costumes...Rob was a pirate( but wouldn't let me take pictures haha) I was a cat( only thing I could find last minute) and Bell was a sassy ladybug...so cute!

1 comment:

The Rawlings Duo said...

So cute! I miss you! Give Bella a hug for me, she makes the cutest ladybug ever.